For sale is one (1) I-FLYHELI 3.5CH GYRO METAL INFRARED HELICOPTER
CONTROL THE I-FLYHELI WITH YOUR iPHONE, iPAD or iTOUCH!
- Introducing the newest and most innovative helicopter ever, the GYRO iFly Heli Metal 3.5CH Electric RTF RC Helicopter!
- If the name didn't already give it away the iFly Heli is controlled from the iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch and works with iPhone or Android devices.
- That is right, this RC helicopter is controlled by you using one of these Apple products!
- All you need is to download the Free App in the Apple App Store called i-flight and plug in the Head Phone Jack Transmitter to one of the Apple products and you are ready to take to the skies!
- This awesome helicopter also comes with the greatest advancement in Helicopter Technology, a Gyro.
- No more crashing, no more replacing parts, the Gyro has changed the Helicopter industry completely, making this RC Helicopter super easy to fly and maneuver.
- This is not your ordinary RC helicopter the GYRO iFly Heli is one of the toughest helicopters out there with extremely durable rotor blades.
- But don't worry this is no tank in the sky, the iFly Heli is quick, responsive and extremely agile while in flight and hovering is easy for this helicopter as it can do it on its own!
- Great for pilots of all skill levels, this bad boy features a coaxial rotor and a single rear rotor for precise movement and increased stability!
- An internal 3.7V rechargeable battery powers this RC helicopter while the iPhone Head Phone Jack Transmitter is charged using the included USB charging cords.
- Get ready to grab the controls and take flight of the best flying GYRO helicopter around, the GYRO iFly Heli Metal 3.5CH Electric RTF RC Helicopter!
* Infrared R/C Helicopter
* 3.5-channel Gyro system
* Built-in LED lights
* Control via iPhone, iPad, iTouch or Android device
* Requires iCopter App to fly
* Metal frame
* Coaxial rotors
* Single rear rotor
* Connecting shaft
* Tail rotor
* Durable plastic body
* Battery and Transmitter charges via USB port, cable included
* Transmitter with 3.5 mm jack and charging connector
* Helicopter: 3.7V 180 mAh Li-Polymer battery
* Transmitter: 3.7V 80 mAh Li-Polymer battery
* Back Button
* Rotate Screen
* Band Selector
* Motion Control Settings
* On/Off button
* Forward/Backward/Left Turn/Right Turn
* Fuselage length: 200 mm (7.87-inches)
* Main Rotor diameter: 185 mm (7.28-inches)
* Operating Range: ≥ 10m (32 ft.)
* Charging Time: 30 - 40 minutes
* 4 x 7.8 1.75-inches (H x W x D, approximate)
* i-FlyHeli (1:72 Scale) Gyro R/C Helicopter
* Instruction manual
* USB charging cable
* Extra Tail rotor
* iPhone, iPad, iTouch or Android device
* I-Copter App is required to fly (download from Apple Apps store or Android Market)
* Available USB port for charging battery and transmitter
* iPhone not included
Model No: ZX-35846
Reconditioned or New?
- If the item is factory reconditioned you will see (R) next to the model number. If there is no (R) next to the model number the product is brand new.
- Products that are reconditioned by the manufacturer have been tested to meet quality specifications, some items come with 90 days manufacturer's warranty. The warranty is serviced direct by the manufacturer.