Important Safety Tips: You should find out as much as you can about the company. Meet your prospective employers/employees face to face. You should NOT have to provide your bank account details. Stay safe - read our safety tips.
Sr. Sales Account Executive (Technology Sales) - NY #1244
We’re a Solutions Services and Technology Consulting provider that has been in business for over 20 years. Our time in the North American enterprise market has been very rewarding due to the loyal client base that allows us to serve them. We are currently growing and are ready to welcome onboard a Sr. Account Executive (Technology Sales Professional) to our team.
Sr. Account Executive (Technology Sales) - Job Summary & Responsibilities:
The Senior Account Executive is responsible for
1. building relationships and selling the portfolio of
technology solutions and services to enterprise customers.
2. driving profitability and growing revenue for target accounts
in partnership with Marketing, Sales Operations, and Consulting teams.
3. Meeting or exceeding annual sales goal.
4. Identifying new accounts and introducing the value
proposition to key decision makers within the account.
5. Developing solid business relationships and establishing
credibility and counsel senior IT and business executives
(CxO, VP and Directors) within target account base.
6. Understanding each target client’s business model, map their
organization and identify their unique technology and
7. Coordinating personnel and lead pre-sales activities and the
proposal development process on all opportunities.
8. Providing input into establishing project and client pricing
based on project estimates, risk, profitability etc.
9. Develop, document and execute account penetration strategies
within target accounts.
10. Develop account strategies to drive full solutions portfolio
and focus solutions into accounts.
11. Negotiate business and financial terms and conditions with
12. Develop relationships with partners to generate leads, drive
new business, and execute on the partner strategy.
13. Research and learn business and technology solutions.
14. Work on internal projects such as recruiting, sales training
development, knowledge management and other strategic
15. Maintain up to date and accurate sales forecasting and
pipeline management in the CRM to manage sales growth.
16. Provide consistent and timely follow up communication and
action steps after every sales call
Qualification needed for our Sr. Account Executive (Technology Sales) Professional:
• Bachelor’s degree or higher.
• 8 – 10 years experience in technology sales; experience
selling in healthcare, Finance, Legal, Enterprise, or other
vertical expertise is a plus.
• Prior experience selling complex technical solutions.
• Demonstrate a successful track record of closing business
utilizing a consultative selling approach.
• Professional sales training or certifications preferred.
• Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal
• Self-starter with excellent prospecting skills.
• Excellent negotiation and closing skills.
• Ability to self-manage work, time, and priorities
• Willingness to travel.
Product Portfolio - Sr. Account Executive (Technology Sales)
• Managed Services – Desktop, Network, Server
• Technology Strategy
• Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery
• Network Security
• Business Communications – UC / Collaboration / Contact Center
• Application Delivery
St. Account Executive (Technology Sales) Professionals on our team enjoy the following:
1. Base Salary 70 – 90K
2. Full Benefits
3. Corporate Awards and Recognition
Why work for us?
… Best Places to Work in Healthcare
… 101 Best and Brightest Companies to Work For
… CRN Solution Provider 500
… Top 50 Employers for Gen Y Emerging Talent
… Inc. 500|5000
Betty M Scott
National Recruiting Mgr.
646 250 8103
bettys (atsign) hire4group dot com