GroundLink is your on time every time tech-enabled black car service, offering point to point, hourly and airport transfer services for corporate clients and leisure travelers in major cities throughout the US and in 110 countries worldwide. GroundLink’s technology platform allows business travelers to book, track and pay for black car services through our award winning mobile app, our fully transactional website or our 24/7 Customer Service Center. Our technology delivers confirmed pricing during the booking process and is not altered by traffic delays or weather. When a ride is completed, our technology platform allows customers to simply exit the car and an e-receipt is auto-generated and sent via e-mail. At GroundLink, we focus on providing a safe and reliable ride with our network of professional and licensed drivers, all while offering exceptional customer service and the industry’s only on-time pickup guarantee.
• This position reports to VP Business Development
• Location: NY
• Full time or part time options with WFH flexibility
• Must be authorized to work in US without any sponsorship requirement
Description of Duties:
The Partnership Account Executive is responsible for generating new business revenue with local, regional and national companies through our partnership channels. He/she will also be managing existing partnership accounts in respect to account growth, potential analysis and new revenue opportunities.
• Focus on developing, negotiating and managing partnerships
• Close partnership deals and continuously build out the pipeline
• Track and forecast all partnership sales using CRM, prepare sales reports on demand.
• Work closely with manager and the team to achieve departmental goals.
• Generate pre-determined level of new business revenue with special attention to net revenues.
• Build relationships and effectively communicate with Partnership team to positively influence direction.
• Experience working on product/service sales or business account management is a huge plus
• Quick learner, aggressive and go-getter attitude
• Adequate knowledge of web-based technologies
• Ability to quickly learn product specifics
• Strong interpersonal and written communication skills
• Self-starter mentality and significant motivation
• Proficient in Excel, Outlook and other MS office tools
Important Safety Tips: You should find out as much as you can about the company. Meet your prospective employers/employees face to face. You should NOT have to provide your bank account details. Stay safe - read our safety tips.