Important Safety Tips: You should find out as much as you can about the company. Meet your prospective employers/employees face to face. You should NOT have to provide your bank account details. Stay safe - read our safety tips.
Digital Sales Director for New York the East Coast.-A Major Multicultural Media Conglomerate 90 K- 100 K base plus commission
As the Sales Director you will be responsible for managing assigned account list and meet revenue goals.
Oversee all aspect of client business and serve as the key company contact for client relationships.
· Identify new client and opportunities, prospecting, pursuing leads and developing new client
· Effectively and aggressively manager all aspects of the sales cycle
· Establish a pipeline of business and maintain an accurate forecast in Salesforce.com
· Negotiate contracts and closing opportunities
· Effectively monitor online inventory and current pricing
· Submit weekly/monthly sales forecasts
· Regularly manage agency/client relationships
· Regularly report advertising sales revenue and CPM analysis in relations to RFPs
· Provide leadership to support resources
· Participate in industry events and conferences
Critical Competencies for Success:
· Ability to work independently, while being open to directions and guidance
· Intelligent, motivated self starter with strong interpersonal skills and work ethic
· Creative, marketing-oriented media seller with a passion for what the Internet can bring to blue-chip
· Excellent written, communication skills, negotiation, persuasion, closing, presentation and follow up
· Strong relationship building and partnering skills
· Ability to travel throughout the US
· Prior experience working with an African American product a plus
· Experience with a “community” or social networking publisher a plus
· Experience in a start up environment
· Proven track record of closing large custom deals
· Ability to generate and manage 2mm + in revenue
· Good analytical skills in both understanding marketers objectives and analyzing campaign performance
· Bachelor’s Degree
· 2-4 years of online ad sales experience with a leading Web Portal or leading content publisher.
· An additional 2-4 years of traditional media sales experience -- print, broadcast, cable, etc, or