I. Position Summary:
The position of National Sales Trainer provides candidates with the opportunity to strongly impact the development of new and existing sales representatives. The influence of the NST is critical in helping sales representatives maximize their sales performance. This influence is afforded through the opportunity to coach, mentor and hone business skills, communication skills, interpersonal skills, disease state knowledge, and develop a strong understanding of the corporate environment. Experience in the position provides an excellent opportunity to develop platform skills through continuous presentation of ideas and concepts in a classroom environment. Additionally experience can be gained in the form of written proposals and project management. The National Sales Trainer position provides great flexibility for future growth through the enhancement and development of transferable skills.
II. Primary Job Duties:
1. Deliver Sales Training curriculum to new and experienced representatives
2. Coaching, mentoring and developing representatives
3. Draft evaluations of representatives progress
4. Update, develop sales training curriculum
5. Working closely with training management, marketing on workshop development
6. Work effectively in a team environment
7. Strong interpersonal skills
8. Planning and organization
Must have 3 years of current pharmaceutical sales experience.
Must have Bachelor's degree
Important Safety Tips: You should find out as much as you can about the company. Meet your prospective employers/employees face to face. You should NOT have to provide your bank account details. Stay safe - read our safety tips.