Hiring for Wearables Samsung Experience Consultants- Now at the Elmhurst, NY Macys
Conducting Initial Phone Interviews This Week
This position is part of a pilot program for Samsung inside of Macys, where you will be responsible for driving sales and brand awareness of Samsung’s wearables already on the market and you’ll be “in on” new product roll outs too!
We are looking for professional salespeople who are influential communicators, finding it easy to converse with and inspire a variety of customers with a broad range of personality types. This environment requires an independent thinker who learns from their experiences and challenges and adjusts accordingly. We will also rely on you to build and maintain strong relationships and provide product training to store personnel. The strongest candidates have already proven themselves in high end and/or electronics sales for at least a year.
If you are excited by the idea of joining the Samsung team for this new project launch, your immediate response is required. I often get emails or calls after the job has been filled…and then I guilty! Send your resume with your contact information, or give me a call right away.
BELOW IS WHAT YOU NEED TO QUALIFY FOR A PHONE INTERVIEW:
• Must have the ability to easily learn technology related information and enjoy working with interactive technology gadgets
• You must enjoy working independently as well as being a motivated team player
• Ability to work a flexible part-time retail schedule, usually Wednesday through Saturday
• Reliable transportation with valid driver's license
• Daily access to a PC computer with internet/email access
If this job isn’t right for you, then “pay it forward” and recommend us to a friend.
Important Safety Tips: You should find out as much as you can about the company. Meet your prospective employers/employees face to face. You should NOT have to provide your bank account details. Stay safe - read our safety tips.