JOB ID: NY5664
Job Title: Escrow Officer
Company: Job Chit Chat
Industry/Environment: Timeshare (Upbeat and productive)
• Handle escrow accounts, including deposits, closing spreadsheets, verify legal contracts, and verify credit scores/signatures.
• Setting up loans/financing
• Work closely with our sales centers to get contracts closed.
• Type 60 WPM
• Proficient in Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
• Handling bank accounts for corporate office.
Commercial loan officers are wanted at this time. No experience necessary. We will train. Commission only. Please contact Elizabeth at 212-714-1027 ext 16 to set up an interview.
Jan 22 -
eBay Classifieds offers a variety of listings for real estate jobs and makes searching online for employment in New York City in real estate quick and convenient. Job listings may include positions such as appraisal coordinators, realtors and property inspectors, among others. Maybe you have recently moved to the local area and you are having difficulty finding work in the real estate sector. When you have found a job that you feel is suitable for you, you should consider sending in an application to the employer by clicking on the reply button of the advert. You may find it easier to phone the employer if they have provided a number.