Important Safety Tips: View properties in person, and always take someone with you. Never send or wire money to landlords. eBay Classifieds does not offer any transaction or payment services. Stay safe - read our safety tips.
A Certified home inspection company that is equipped with thermal imaging cameras and properly trained and certified home inspectors can find problems with a home that a normal home inspection company can not . Some of these problems are
- Moisture penetration through the homes exterior covering, whether the home has brick, stucco or vinyl siding this can be a major issue.
- Improperly installed or deteriorated insulation.
- Water leaks and air leaks around windows and doors that could lead to mold or high utility bills.
- Plumbing leaks inside the home, including leaking pipes, improperly installed toilets, leaking shower pans, and bathtubs
- Uninsulated HVAC ducting that may have not been properly sealed. This can cause condensation dripping in attics and crawlspaces.
- Improperly installed or insufficient insulation in ceilings and walls.
- Leaking roofs, skylights, roof vent piping and roof vents.
With Thermal Imaging Technology Solid City Home Inspection will help protect you against hidden problems or damage. Solid City Home Inspections is able to provide our clients with a more thorough home inspection when buying a home or selling your home. We are also able to save you money by identifying the source of any underlying issues and eliminating any destructive work to find the source. We are also able to determine any areas that could be more energy efficient within your home.
No matter if you’re the seller or the buyer contact Solid City Home Inspections to schedule your home inspection today. http://www.MyLongIslandHomeInspection.com