Continuing from pt 1, a continued selection of various
A/V remote controls, some of which are hard to find or
can have crazy prices elsewhere on the web. Please do your
research and check compatibility.
$10 each, 3 for $20, or make an offer for 4 or more -- but no
* Sony TV remote control RM-Y168. This item is sold as part of the following product bundles: KV20FV10, KV20FV12, KV24FV10, KV24FV12, KV27FS12, KV27FS16, KV32FS10,
KV32FS12, KV32S42, KV32V42, KV35S42, KV35V42, KV36FS10, KV36FS12
*should work with many Sony WEGA / Trinitron SDTVs from the last 10+ years*
* Sony RM-S51, original equipment for MHC-510, but will function with most late model TUNER-TAPE-CD-AUX compact stereos
* Onkyo / Integra RC-472DV remote control for DPC 5.2 DVD-CD player and possibly others.
* JVC RM-SX600 remote control for 6-disc CD player, XL-M600 or XL-M600BK, and a tough one to find!
* Technics EUR64786 Remote control for CD player
* NEC AR-410 remote control for single disc CD player
*  Scientific Atlanta / cablevision remotes UR2-CBL-CV04, the current standard out there with all functions for TV and Box
* Scientific Atlanta AT8550 multi-device remote control - works with Cablevision!
* Sony CD55A remote control for personal audio system [am/fm/cd/cassette]
* TWC 1056B01 multi-device remote control - works with Cablevision!