ID#: (LORE) Sunny And Spacious 1 Br Unit In The Van Buren Development Of Forest Hills Features Beautiful Polished Hardwood Floors, 1 Full Bath, Lr/Dr Combo, Kitchen And Laundry Room On Premises. Conveniently Located Near Transportation(Subway, Trains, And Buses)And Shopping!
For more information please contact Carollo Real Estate at (718) 366-6636 or visit our website at www ...
I work with Client who are currently receiving LINC IV. LINC is a housing subsidy that is given by the city to individuals who qualify. The LINC Program pays 70% of the working individual rent and the Individual pays the other 30%. This is a good program for landlords who want to quickly rent their apartments.
If you are interested Please contact 917-559-4814
PRIME OZONE PARK. 3 FAMILY BRICK WITH STORE, INCOME $ 53,400. GREAT INVESTMENT. MOTIVATED SELLER. STORE PAYS ALL OWN UTILITIES INCLUDING WATER.
Brooklyn Realty Group
"121" is UNIQUE! EVENT VENUE IN NYC West Village/Chelsea
20 Second Slideshow: http://flipagram.com/f/oyH9cKjXha
"121" is UNIQUE! Intimate and private event venue in the West village/Chelsea NYC, ''121'' perfect for small to medium size gatherings. BALCONY! (smoking allowed on the balcony). SPECTACULAR VIEW!
A living room ...
Seize the day! REO's, Foreclosures, 1031 Exchanges, Short Sales, Cash for Keys, Lease to Own. Opportunities are boundless. Act now! Properties in the 5 boroughs, NY, PA-we supply hard money loans for serious investors. The market is HOT! Dont' miss the best investment opportunity of 2014. Call now and ask for John at 212-714-1027. He is waiting to assist you!
Seeking a 2 bedroom apartment in the Brooklyn or the Bronx area, that accepts section 8 vouchers. I am a working professional. Section 8 voucher is good for a 2 br but expires soon, so my request is a bit urgent. Please contact me at 718-665-3333.
Wondrous Window Designs
Serving the Hampton’s, Manhattan, Westchester, and all of LI
Increase your Hampton’s Rental Income with Wondrous Window Designs
A little window treatment change, some re –upholstery
Some slipcovers, Re-purposed furniture and accessories and Blah to Ahh!!
Easier to Rent and More $$.
WWD policy of giving our clients quality products, discounted pricing, and expert ...
Private newly furnished Dorm style room with separate entrance and exit from main home. Newley furnished 10x10 room, high ceilings and personal marble restroom. 1 block away from City transportation X10, X17, B53, B93, S74, S76 and Verrazano Bridge (if you drive. No pets/ No smoking allowed). Job and references required upon meeting. Listing ID 2668295.
Dec 18 -
Can't find what you are looking for? See more ads from nearby cities.
Great for Investors Don't Miss this unit, An Awesome Investment opportunity, Lots of potential. great return on investment, Lease was just renewed for an additional 5 years. Great location, on the busiest road in Manassas, busy business park, ample parking. Close to I66 across from Hospital and close to Mall. *******INQUIRE FROM AGENT ABOUT MONTHY RENT AND POSITIVE CASH FLOW******
"Those who know service know Scott International Enterprises, Inc."
Scott International Enterprises, Inc. is a multi-service real estate company that buys, rehabs, manage and sell homes internationally. Our team works with all types of buyers and situations. Some buyers want to move in before the loan application process is completed. Others need time to alleviate the down payment shortage ...
One Easton | Asset Campus Housing | 302-737-6740 |
One Easton Apartment Complex
230 E Main St, Newark, DE 19711
$925/mo | Furnished
Sq Footage: 856 sq ft.
Bedrooms: 2 Beds
Bathrooms: 2 Baths
Lease Duration: 1 Year
Pets Policy: No Pets Allowed
Laundry: In Unit
Property Type: Apartment
We are currently leasing for a brand new apartment ...
3 air tanks used with compressors. 60 gal, 200 psi, built in 2005
60 gal, PSI 200 -
30 gal, built in 2009 PSI 200 all have been certified by state of MD
Jan 27 -
eBay Classifieds offer various forms of other accommodation, such as mobile homes, alternative condos, alternative commercial space, home swap arrangements, other apartments, open housing, mixed-use housing, cemeteries and log cabins. These properties are either not applicable for the main categories or the advertiser has simply chosen to place them in the other housing section. Perhaps you are looking for a house swap with another person or a family in order to save money from renting accommodation on a vacation. Maybe you are looking to embark on a camping trip nearby with family of friends. Using eBay Classifieds helps make searching for other housing in New York City easier than ever.