Important Safety Tips: You should find out as much as you can about the company. Meet your prospective employers/employees face to face. You should NOT have to provide your bank account details. Stay safe - read our safety tips.
We are currently seeking an experienced Infertility Medical Assistant to join our expanding practice in Stamford, CT. We are a multi-site multi-physician world class Fertility Treatment Center.
Responsibilities include the following:
• Assist and chaperone physician with procedures, such as HSG's, Office Hysteroscopy, Saline Infused Sonohysterograms, Soundings, IUI’s, Gynecological Exams, Endometrial Biopsies
• Measures patient vital signs (weight, height, blood pressure, pulse, respirations, temperature)
• Assist with Infertility Patient Education
• Manages rooming and patient flow
* Experience in OR assisting with IVF and Infertility procedures
• Informs provider of schedule changes that impact patient flow
• Prepping exam rooms, stocking and cleaning
• Blood draws and injections
• Gathering demographics on new infertility patients
• Assists front office with clerical duties to maintain effective office operations
• Provide support to Physicians and Other Practitioners
• At least 1-2 years experience as an Medical Assistant in a fertility or IVF Center practice setting
• Current BLS certification
•Must be a graduate of an accredited M.A. program with good phlebotomy and patient care skills.