We are hiring a full time physical therapist in New Hyde Park. Our practice is focused on orthopedics and geriatrics.
Gazzelle Health and Wellness is an emerging leader in innovative senior rehabilitation utilizing both state of the science equipment and techniques and time tested high touch low tech approaches to provide industry leading rehab to our clients.
We serve both residents of Assisted Living Communities in which our therapy gym’s are located, along with patients from the surrounding communities.
Our physical therapists enjoy a dynamic and rapidly growing work environment that is unparalleled in the field of geriatric rehabilitation with multiple avenues for both personal and professional growth. We pride ourselves in our culture of clinical excellence within a fun and exciting setting.
As an Physical Therapist You Will:
- Create goals and plans of care that are appropriate for a diverse patient population - Responsible for providing safe and effective patient care. - Provide a wide array of therapy services to both in-patients and out-patients - Carry out the plan of care established by the physical therapist
- Graduation from an accredited program for Physical Therapists
- Must possess a valid New York Physical Therapist license
- Previous experience in geriatric rehab is desired
- Possess the ability to transfer, maneuver, and lift patients needing varying levels of assistance
Important Safety Tips: You should find out as much as you can about the company. Meet your prospective employers/employees face to face. You should NOT have to provide your bank account details. Stay safe - read our safety tips.