JOB TITLE: HEDIS QUALITY CLINICAL NURSE AUDITOR
- Assess and audit medical record charts for HEDIS/QARR compliance documentation and provider incentive auditing.
- Ensure data integrity of all individually performed clinical audits, which have been performed and proprietary requirments of assigned activities.
- Project professional and customer focused attitude in interactions
Knowledge Skills & Abilities
* excellent assessement skills for medical record review
*strong interpersonal and organizational skills
ability to meet strict deadlines
ability to travel to various locations to conduct on-site adults.
* team player
- valid and current nursing or medical record degree is REQD
-position requires a current LPN or RN license
- minimum of 2-5 years clinical chart auditing experience
-working knowledge of Microsoft and excel
Important Safety Tips: You should find out as much as you can about the company. Meet your prospective employers/employees face to face. You should NOT have to provide your bank account details. Stay safe - read our safety tips.