We are an expanding 100% therapist owned PT private practice, with two outpatient locations in Great Neck and Farmingdale and in-home services throughout Queens and Nassau County. We continue to have a need for hard working Physical Therapists that have a verifiable history of getting things done and like helping people and are happiest doing so. Above all we are looking for someone like you, who loves being a Physical Therapist and would like the freedom to perform his/her craft.
The opportunity entails the following:
• One-On-One Care: Patients are assigned to an individual clinician ensuring patients see the same clinician every visit. You are also assigned 2 patients per hour and 1 hour for evaluations, giving you plenty of time to develop a caring relationship with your patients.
• Excellent Support System: We provide significant support for our clinicians through clinical education reimbursement, in-house courses, mentorship, support for new grad from our owner, etc.
• Evidence-Based Treatments: Our experienced clinical staff is trained to base everything they do on what works best, not on what is traditionally done. They take many courses throughout the year to stay proactive in their patient care.
• Outstanding Compensation and Generous Benefits Package: Benefits include paid medical insurance premiums, CEU allowance, retirement plans, vacation days, paid holidays, APTA membership, etc.
• State-of-the-Art Equipment: The Alter G Anti-Gravity Treadmill reduces the body weight to allow a virtually weightless workout. Patients can recover from muscle sprains, broken bones, balance problems, and other orthopedic and neurological conditions faster and with less pain.
If you are interested in joining our growing team of physical therapists, please send us a copy of your resume to the email provided above.
Important Safety Tips: You should find out as much as you can about the company. Meet your prospective employers/employees face to face. You should NOT have to provide your bank account details. Stay safe - read our safety tips.