COMPENSATION & BENEFITS: Base salary to $85,000
Plus paid overtime; includes Bonus, Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, generous vacation and sick/personal days, paid holidays, 401K, and more!
ORGANIZATION: Ranked as one of the most prestigious and desirable law firms to work for in the United States.
• Revise, format, proofread and black-line documents
• Scan documents either for conversion to Word or emailing in PDF format
• Assist attorneys either in the Document Services Center or while sitting at work stations adjacent to their offices; this involves all word processing functions and some secretarial functions, such as copying documents, answering phones and sending out documents via email
• Download and print data sites
• 5+ years of experience as a word processor in a legal or financial services organization
• Expert knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Acrobat, OmniPage, and Outlook
• Excellent work ethic and strong teamwork skills in a high volume, minimally staffed environment
• Must be flexible, organized, able to work under pressure and meet deadlines with a calm, pleasant demeanor
• Must be able to work with minimal supervision, make independent, well thought out decisions and troubleshoot documents
• Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to interact professionally with attorneys, staff and clients
• Must accurately type a minimum of 60 wpm or higher
If your experience meets the requirements of this position, please submit your resume in Word format for consideration to:
Ms. Shannon Kay
Assistant Vice President
Filcro Legal Staffing
521 Fifth Avenue
New York, NY, Washington, DC, Cleveland, OH, Chicago, IL & Philadelphia, PA
Additional Opportunities: http://www.filcro.com/page5.html
EEO EMPLOYER: Filcro Legal Staffing and the organizations we represent are equal opportunity employers. We recruit, employ, compensate and promote Word Processing Operator Professionals regardless of race, religion, creed, color, national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status and we comply with all federal and state laws.
Important Safety Tips: You should find out as much as you can about the company. Meet your prospective employers/employees face to face. You should NOT have to provide your bank account details. Stay safe - read our safety tips.