Important Safety Tips: You should find out as much as you can about the company. Meet your prospective employers/employees face to face. You should NOT have to provide your bank account details. Stay safe - read our safety tips.
Address:7 West 36th Street, 14th Floor, NY, NY, New York, NY 10018
IMMIGRATION PARALEGAL-IMMIGRATION SPECIALIST (NORTHERN NEW JERSEY):
The Immigration Paralegal will be responsible for providing support to the Immigration attorneys. The position will report to the Senior Immigration Staff;
* Preparation of H-1B, L-1, O-1, TN, and E-1 & E-2 visa petitions;
* Preparation of PERM labor certification cases;
* Preparation and filing of business and employment-related immigration documentation;
* Preparation of pre-certified EB-1 and EB-2 cases;
* Extensive communication with government agencies and clients;
* Proactive consideration of all options client must consider;
* Assist on special projects as assigned;
*Must be able to work independently.
* Bachelor’s Degree and at least three (3) years business immigration experience required;
* Excellent customer service skills;
* Excellent written and oral communication skills;
* Must be organized, detail oriented, responsive and have excellent follow through skills;
* Must be able to multi-task and work independently;
* Strong sense of accountability and takes ownership and responsibility for projects;
* Ability to prioritize workload effectively, and work independently
* Ability to work well under pressure and work effectively with clients, attorneys and staff;
* Flexibility to work overtime when necessary;
This job description is a general description of the types of responsibilities that are required of an individual in this job. It is not intended to be a complete list of the responsibilities, duties and skills that may be required for this job. Salary is commensurate with experience.
To Apply: Please send your resume and salary requirements and a letter of interest in confidence to [email removed] to apply for this position. No phone calls please.