COMPENSATION: Base salary up to $45,000 with paid overtime
BENEFITS: Paid Time Off, Bonus, 401K, Medical Dental & Vision Coverage, Life and AD&D Insurance, Retirement Plans, Flexible Spending Accounts, Transit Program and more!
HOURS: 9:30AM – 5:30PM
LOCATION: Midtown NYC
THE ORGANIZATION: An International Law Firm with over 600 attorneys globally.
• Provide high quality secretarial, word processing and administrative support to Partners and team of Associates
• Communicate regularly with service departments, attorneys and clients at offices across the world
• Act as gatekeeper and liaison, tracking all requests, calls and outstanding matters
• Perform calendar management for all assigned attorneys; scheduling meetings, conference calls, travel, appointments, depositions, due dates, court appearances, etc.; anticipate, identify and resolve potential issues
• Create, edit and proofread correspondence and legal documents for content, grammar, spelling and formatting
• Assist with word processing of documents including but not limited to developing table of contents/table of authorities and applying firm styles/formatting
• Manage billing and timekeeping; track and input attorney time and data, review invoices and statements and collaborate with billing/accounting department regarding processing and payments
• Update and maintain accurate client contact information and filing systems
• Perform day-to-day administrative tasks including but not limited to photocopying, printing, preparing letters, notes, documents, etc.
• Maintain accurate knowledge of the policies and procedures of the firm in order assist with queries
• 1+ years of legal and administrative experience in a corporate law environment
• Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
• Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
• Highly adaptable and extremely intelligent, professional and articulate
• Great ability to make sound, decisive decisions and act accordingly
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
• Types a minimum of 55 words per minute
TO APPLY: If your experience meets the requirements of this position, please apply with your resume in Word format.
Ms. Shannon Kay
Assistant Vice President
Filcro Legal Staffing
521 Fifth Avenue
New York, NY 10175
Additional Legal Secretary Jobs: http://www.filcro.com/page4.html
EEO EMPLOYER: Filcro Legal Staffing and the organizations we represent are equal opportunity employers. We recruit, employ, compensate and promote Legal Secretary Professionals regardless of race, religion, creed, color, national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status and we comply with all federal and state laws.
Important Safety Tips: You should find out as much as you can about the company. Meet your prospective employers/employees face to face. You should NOT have to provide your bank account details. Stay safe - read our safety tips.