Important Safety Tips: You should find out as much as you can about the company. Meet your prospective employers/employees face to face. You should NOT have to provide your bank account details. Stay safe - read our safety tips.
Address:7 West 36th Street, Manhattan, NY 10018
David Nachman, Esq. and Michael Phulwani, Esq., U.S. Immigration Lawyers from the Nachman Phulwani Zimovcak (NPZ) Law Group, P.C. (www.visaserve.com) prepare a weekly television program for iTV sand TV Asia about Immigration Law issues for individuals seeking to immigrate to the U.S. and Canada.
Nonimmigrant Visa Qualifications - Part 1 - David Nachman and Michael Phulwani.
- Addressing the issue of dual intent under 214(b) for nonimmigrants seeking to enter the U.S.
- Obtaining H-1B visa and pre-screening employers at the U.S. consulate office.
- Change of status to H-1B from F-1 and overcoming cap gap issues.
- Termination of H-1B visa and what an employer needs to do to avoid a back wage obligation.
- Qualifying for EB2 and EB3 immigrant visa categories when doing a PERM application and overcoming issue of prevailing wage and "ability to pay issues".
- Adjusting Status following marriage if an individual entered the U.S. as a Visa Waiver applicant and the "Bradley" decision.
Nonimmigrant Visa Qualifications - Part 2 - David Nachman and Michael Phulwani.
- Addressing the issue of dual intent under 214(b) with regard to Consular Processing in India, Pakistan and Bangladesh and other India Subcontinents.
- Obtaining the H-1B professional and specialty occupation visa and prevailing wage issues and the Neufeld Memo and Site Visits and pre-screening employers for issues with regard to potential issues that may cause an H-1B applicant to be held at a Consulate when applying for the H-1B or the H-4.
- Change of status to H-1B from F-1 and overcoming cap gap.
- Termination of H-1B visa and what all employers have to know to avoid audits and investigations by the U.S. Department of Labor (DOL).
- Qualifying for EB-2 and EB-3 PERM visa categories and overcoming issues of prevailing wage that impact the green card filing.
- Adjusting Status to that of a green card if an individual enters the U.S. as a Visa Waiver applicant.