Our boutique law firm client is currently recruiting for a Medical Records Clerk to assist on their litigation matters. Must have prior experience gathering and ordering medical records and bills and processing medical authorizations. Experience gathering documents for trial / law firm experience a big plus!
- Gather Medical Records for trial
- Review medical records and bills and request additional information as needed
- Process medical authorizations
- Set up medical examinations as ...
Mid-Size law firm near Grand Central seeks experienced Administrative Assistant.
• 3-4 years of experience as a payroll clerk
• Previous experience supporting daily accounting activities
• Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
• Excellent mathematical skills
• High attention to detail
• Strong communication skills
• Effective time management skills
• Law firm experience helpful but not required
• Coordinate and manage entire payroll function
• Act as first point of contact ...
Jun 23 -
eBay Classifieds provides a number of listings for jobs in the legal sector and makes searching for law jobs in New York City simple and convenient. Types of job listings may include positions such as attorney, legal secretary, legal administrative assistant, executive legal assistance, entry-level paralegal, corporate associate attorney, labor, employment associate attorney and many more. After finding a suitable job, you may wish to send in any vital documents, including your resume and a cover letter tailored to the specific job position you are applying for. The advertiser may prefer you to contact by telephone or through an alternative e-mail address.