My client is an international manufacturer of machinery, parts, and consumable materials used in an industrial environment. They seek a Quality Manager who will maintain the company’s quality systems, processes, and procedures at three US locations. You will work out of the Long Island location, and travel only occasionally to the other places.
• Develop quality measuring and maintenance tools and systems according to standards ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 17025, AS9100, and NADCAP (National Aerospace ...
Manufacturing Quality Manager
Growing, private, profitable manufacturer is seeking a talented Quality Manager to manage the function and a small team.
The selected candidate will bring high energy, organization and critical thinking skills to the team.
Establish Quality Systems: policies, procedures, and metrics
Root cause and corrective action programs
Drive continuous improvement through data collection/analytics, trend analysis
Internal/external customer ...
* Develops, implements and directs procedures, work flows and time lines for all Clinical Quality Improvement (CQI) Unit projects/functions including, but not limited to: quality improvement projects/studies, Medicare and Medicaid Stars initiatives, regulatory mandates, administrative responsibilities and other topics as appropriate. Evaluates and ensures timely, efficient and effective completion of all PI projects using a departmental work plan that the candidate will ...
• Must have prior medical device experience.
• Coordinate the cross-functional interaction with the Operations and business support teams and oversees the day-to-day quality control, assurance and engineering related to new product development and existing medical RF and Laser product lines.
• Quality assurance program oversight to assure compliance with all applicable regulatory agencies including the FDA/QSR and ISO-13485.
• Implement and enforce current, new, and revised ...
My client, one of the most respected CPA firms on Long Island, is looking for a Sr. Manager with QC responsibilities, responsible for maintaining the technical accounting standards, policies and procedures for the firm’s audit and assurance practice by keeping up to date and implementing the pronouncements of the FASB, PCAOB and SEC. The Quality Control Manager will review complex audits to ensure compliance with GAAS and GAAP.
7+ years of related experience
For more information, ...
Family-owned, dynamic and growing food manufacturer located in Long Island, NY seeks an experienced and qualified Quality Assurance Manager. Great opportunity for a hands-on manager to build a world-class QA program.
Perform Other Duties as Instructed by Supervisor:
Responsibilities & Duties:
Responsible for managing, monitoring and verifying all quality control processes and procedures within the food production facility
Oversee the implementation and compliance of all food safety and ...
JOB ID: NY6018
Job Title: Quality Control Manager
Company: Job Chit Chat
Industry/Environment: Construction (a company with a philosophy on safety, quality and the environment)
• Control of quality work
• Investigate thoroughly each issue
• Supervise remediation work
• Organized, persistent, negotiation and communication skills, interacting with all levels people
• Supervision and control
Location: The Bronx
Salary: $40/Hour DOE
Hours: Full ...
CPA firm is seeking to hire a Senior Manager or Director of Quality Control for its Audit practice.
Salary: $150k - $180k
Pre-issuance review of financial statements and audit documentation.
Provide consultation to partners, staff and clients on financial accounting and auditing matters.
Review firm systems and specific engagements in the annual internal inspection.
Lead in the implementation of new audit and accounting standards.
Interface with peer reviewers, PCAOB ...
Location: Brentwood area, New York
Education: Bachelor's Degree, of related field from a four-year college or university required.
Experience: A minimum of 5-10 years’ experience in Quality Assurance or related.
• Responsible for managing, monitoring and verifying all quality control processes and procedures within the food production facility
• Oversee the implementation and compliance of all food safety and quality standards including HACCP, SOP, SSOP and GMP ...
10+ years of experience in leading and managing automation and functional QA teams through multiple projects and software releases. 3+ years expertise in building of source code, troubleshooting, build/compile/configuration/integration issues, source code analysis, testing and implementation, communicating and resolving source code related issues for various projects and teams. 5+ years of hands-on experience with enterprise grade quality management tools [e.g. HP ALM, Load Runner, etc.].
The Quality Assurance (QA) Research Manager is responsible for the QA of the GMP manufactured clinical grade gene therapy vectors and GLP safety and toxicology studies. This position will be responsible for GCP quality assurance monitoring of clinical research studies conducted by the Department of Genetic Medicine. Performs QA in accordance with appropriate regulations (US, Europe and Qatar), Standard Operating Procedures, and study specific protocols plans and processes.
~~Our client, a major manufacturer of Medical Devices is seeking their Quality Engineering Manager. The Quality Engineering Manager leads a team of engineering/laboratory professionals to advise and assist in developing, applying and implementing methods, tools and practices to achieve product quality goals and requirements in the areas of production, distribution, maintenance and support of on-market products. Provide direction and leadership in the areas (as applicable) of design change ...
~~Our Client is a multinational manufacturing company, and world leader in the development of in-vitro diagnostic reagents and instrumentation is seeking their Senior Quality Assurance Manager to join their team.
He/She will be responsible for the development and implementation of programs that will assess, integrate and manage Quality System elements within the facility. Establishes and maintains programs in compliance with medical device, IVD and related domestic and international regulations. ...
eBay Classifieds offers various jobs, such as administration jobs, jobs in the legal sector, manufacturing jobs, finance jobs and many others. Perhaps you are a freelance writer searching for content work or copywriting online in your local area. Or you may be a website administrator working from home, looking for new advertisements on the Internet. It could be that you are struggling to find work elsewhere on the Internet, or perhaps you are unemployed or you have recently lost a job. Whatever it is you are looking for, eBay Classifieds makes searching for jobs in New York City easier than ever before.