Full-Time Physical Therapist Wanted for our Orthopedic Outpatient Facility in a middle class community in Brooklyn, NY.
We are interviewing this week. Come join our talented & dynamic staff today!
Dual Physical Therapy & Wellness is a growing private outpatient orthopedic clinic located in Brooklyn, NY.
We are currently staffed with two full-time Physical Therapist, and one part-time Physical Therapist, both with who are dedicated to patient care with 10 years of experience. The clinic is 3,000 ...
JOB ID: NYBX311
Job Title: Facility Manager
Company: Job Chit Chat
The Operations Manager is responsible for all facilities related issues (post-opening).
• Ensure that all centers comply with all building regulations, and company policies as they relate to the physical structure
• As needed, develop, train or coach maintenance staff as appropriate
• Obtain and maintain all required building and systems permits and inspections as required by local regulations
POSITION: Facilities Manager
COMPENSATION: Base salary up to $125,000 plus benefits and discretionary bonus
LOCATION: Midtown NYC
THE ORGANIZATION: International Law Firm
• Supervise staff and participate in the day-to-day firm operations
• Act as liaison with building management, vendors and contractors
• Coordinate and schedule facilities staff to assigned floors and duties for the day
• Perform daily walk through to inspect staff work and identify areas of ...
Seeking a Night Cleaning Supervisor to manage a staff of 3-5 people
Must have previous Supervisory experience working in facilities/maintenance
Responsibilities include delegating tasks, managing schedules and workflow, etc.
Shift hours: 3PM-12AM
Must speak fluent English
Must have Managment experience
5-7 years of recent facilities/maintenance management experience within a corporate office environment
Salary range $40-55k, DOE
Facility Monitor Job Opportunity now Open for midtown Office Building.
The Facility Monitor will serve as access control in the lobby of building and provide assistance to tenants and guest thru out building.
Keep lobby floor clean and organized, assist fire safety director in building at front desk, watch for potential vandalism and any other harm to building by monitoring surveillance cameras . Write incident reports if necessary. Facility Monitor must be vigilant, must have good communication and ...
Are you a mailroom facilities manager with 5-7 years of mailroom experience and 5 years supervisory experience? Do you have a mastery of mailroom procedures and mailroom, copy room and office equipment?
Have you been responsible for daily supervision and management of Office Services operations including mail services, copy center, shipping and receiving functions, on boarding and off boarding, security access, and facilities equipment and for management of mail room staff to ensure adherence to ...
Job Title: Lifeguard Program: Summer Program
Average Schedule: 6 weeks; July 1st- August 9th; 8:00am-5:00pm or 9:00-6:00pm
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt, Part-time, Seasonal Department: Aquatics Department
Salary Range: $ 10.00 - $ 15.00 p /hour Apply at www.bcny.org
Locations: Upper East Side, Lower East Side, Flushing Queens
There’s more to working at The Boys’ Club of New York (BCNY) than ...
The Purchasing Manager is responsible for complete oversight and management of all aspects of purchasing for North America to improve product costs while maximizing margins. The chosen candidate will optimize and maintain strong supplier relationships and work with the Head of Department, Facilities to identify and execute cost savings opportunities.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Order materials and accomplish follow-up and expediting activities to ensure ...
Physical Therapist wanted full-time for our independently owned orthopedic outpatient facility owned by an Orthopedic Surgeon in Forest Hills.
Come join our dynamic staff of 4 DPTs. Our clinic places an emphasis on sports medicine.
New York Physical Therapist License
Physical Therapist Degree
Salary: $80,000-$100,000/yr + Benefits or $40-50/hr.
Email us your resume to apply. We are hiring immediately.
Assess, plan, organize, and participate in rehabilitative programs that improve mobility, relieve pain, increase strength, and improve or correct disabling conditions resulting from disease or injury.
• Perform and document an initial exam, evaluating data to identify problems and determine a diagnosis prior to intervention.
• Plan, prepare, or carry out individually designed programs of physical treatment to maintain, improve, or restore physical functioning, alleviate pain, or ...
Assess, plan, organize, and participate in rehabilitative programs that help build or restore vocational, homemaking, and daily living skills, as well as general independence, to persons with disabilities or developmental delays.
• Plan, organize, and conduct occupational therapy programs in long term care facilities to help rehabilitate those impaired because of illness, injury or psychological or developmental problems.
• Test and evaluate patients' physical and mental abilities ...
Assist physical therapists in providing physical therapy treatments and procedures. May, in accordance with State laws, assist in the development of treatment plans, carry out routine functions, document the progress of treatment, and modify specific treatments in accordance with patient status and within the scope of treatment plans established by a physical therapist. Generally requires formal training.
· Instruct, motivate, safeguard, and assist patients as they practice ...
Assist occupational therapists in providing occupational therapy treatments and procedures. May, in accordance with State laws, assist in development of treatment plans, carry out routine functions, direct activity programs, and document the progress of treatments. Generally requires formal training.
· Observe and record patients' progress, attitudes, and behavior and maintain this information in client records.
· Communicate and collaborate with other healthcare professionals ...
eBay Classifieds offers various jobs, such as administration jobs, jobs in the legal sector, manufacturing jobs, finance jobs and many others. Perhaps you are a freelance writer searching for content work or copywriting online in your local area. Or you may be a website administrator working from home, looking for new advertisements on the Internet. It could be that you are struggling to find work elsewhere on the Internet, or perhaps you are unemployed or you have recently lost a job. Whatever it is you are looking for, eBay Classifieds makes searching for jobs in New York City easier than ever before.