our client is looking for a creative, dynamic, analytical experience designer to design browser-based enterprise software. The ideal candidate should possess experience in defining, driving, and delivering user experience for complex analytical applications. Ability to think strategically, has experience in visual and interaction design principals, and has the ability to coach and advocate multiple teams in user-centered design theories, process and vision.
This position will play a key role in designing innovative, engaging and effective design that helps our users easily solve complex problems.
- Interpret business requirements into effective UI design
- Deliver end-to-end user experience solution for multiple products and platforms, from prototypes, concepts, detailed wireframes, to visual design comps
- Solid understanding of software and web design principles
- Ability to simplify and turn complex information into intuitive graphics, charts, graphs, and other forms of visual representation
- Works with other designers to ensure user interface is consistent with User Experience best practices standard and brand guideline
- Contribute in building an user experience pattern library to maintain consistency across multiple products
- Ability to coach and mentor stakeholder in user-centered design process
- Degree in graphic design, interactive design or related discipline
- 4+ years experience in visual and interaction design
- Familiarity in developing user profiles, use scenarios, task flows, and information architecture
- Excellent design skills, including strong understanding of typography, layout, color, and composition and visualization principles
- Ability to work in highly collaborative decentralized environment
- Ability to successfully juggle multiple projects and competing priorities
- Practical knowledge of design tools, including Adobe creative suite, HTML, CSS
- Experience in working agile environnent is a plus
- Experience designing for Flex application is a plus
- Experience in financial environment preferred
- Portfolio demonstrating experience producing elegant solution for complex application is a must
Important Safety Tips: You should find out as much as you can about the company. Meet your prospective employers/employees face to face. You should NOT have to provide your bank account details. Stay safe - read our safety tips.