Important Safety Tips: You should find out as much as you can about the company. Meet your prospective employers/employees face to face. You should NOT have to provide your bank account details. Stay safe - read our safety tips.
We are beginning 2012 right, with multiple full time perm opportunities
Principals only no third parties email your resumes to me directly
HTML5 DEVELOPER 120k for a Major Technology-Media Company
Responsibilities and Requirements
Looking for a standout, passionate, resourceful front-end engineer to join the team. Candidate will work on a small, high-performance team with other developers, designers, product managers, QA and business representatives to collaboratively create software for premium ad units. Candidate will use the latest web platforms, standards, and technologies and work collaboratively in a dynamic environment. The right candidate is passionate, customer-focused, and technically savvy. This is an exciting opportunity that few web companies can offer to solve technology problems on a large scale and for a company where your work is key to the success of the business.
Responsible for developing the front-end user experiences supporting enterprise ad creation and serving platform.
Owns full life cycle of development for a component of a product or system.
Designs, develops, troubleshoots, debugs and implements software for a component of the system design.
Actively participates in code reviews.
Effectively communicates technical aspects of the job to both technical and non-technical audiences.
Understands how group?s activities fit with other groups and the entire product.
Qualified candidates will have:
* Minimum Bachelors degree in Computer Science or related field
* 4-6 years related experience in web site development
* Experience using and expanding on JQuery libraries
* Comprehensive knowledge of XML, CSS, AJAX and (D)HTML markup
* Experience with the following: CSS 3.0, HTML 5, FLASH and Agile software development practices
* Experience utilizing and creating sprites and cut art for use on web sites across browsers
* Experience with Adobe Photoshop and developing art for the web.
* Observes industry coding and implementation standards, as well as company standards.
* Able to develop and test websites for multiple browsers and platforms to produce the same experience
* Core understanding of Unix, Apache Tomcat, FTP and server architecture.
* Experience using SVN, CVS, GIT and other version control
* Previously used IDEs such as Eclipse or NetBeans
* Can effectively execute development plan from start to finish
* Able to identify roadblocks ahead of time and effectively communicate them to the team.
* Takes the initiative in identifying potential issues and taking steps to resolve them, as well as assisting others when needed
* Able to function self-sufficiently, but accepts guidance from peers and senior staff
* Understands team's and company's strategy and objectives