Great opportunity for a .Net development manager. This is a fast paced Agile SDLC environment, and you would be responsible for managing the design, development and maintenance of software, and planning and implementation of software solutions.
* Manage the development and maintenance of detailed project plans (project schedules, functional requirements, etc.).
* Manage the execution of multiple concurrent projects.
* Demonstrated ability to manage software development projects. Expert knowledge of various SDLCs and methodologies, including Agile.
* 7+ years of development experience in ASP.NET, C# and SQL Server.
* Strong OOD/OOP skills, and experience applying modern design patterns.
* .NET architecture (CLR, GC, and C# programming).
* .NET UI platforms (WinForms and WPF).
* Web Services and multi-tier distributed systems.
Important Safety Tips: You should find out as much as you can about the company. Meet your prospective employers/employees face to face. You should NOT have to provide your bank account details. Stay safe - read our safety tips.