Health Network company
Front End Developer
Contact: Simran 646 495 0906
our client is looking for a senior front end developer for a full-time position in nyc.
If you're a talented and enthusiastic developer with a passion for clean re-usable code, and is looking to join a rapidly growing team with an emphasis on creating exciting products in the health industry then read on...
• Work with a cross-functional team to iteratively develop high quality products
• Collaborate with other developers to maintain standards and create a re-usable codebase
• Anticipate business needs and propose efficient technology solutions to requirements
Absolute must haves:
• Expertise hand-coding semantic HTML and CSS including HTML5, CSS3
• Ability to write clean, efficient cross-browser compatible code without resorting to browser specific workarounds
• Experience coding in an ASP .NET/MVC and/or Ruby on Rail environment
• Expertise in jQuery would make you a rock star
• Forward thinking, with an eye to code for performance, scalability, and maintainability
• Full understanding of W3C standards and web best practices
• Experience with Mobile website development and responsive design approach
• Understanding of C#, Services would be a big plus
• Experience collaborating with design and development teams on large-scale projects
• Working knowledge of SEO best practices for website development
Important Safety Tips: You should find out as much as you can about the company. Meet your prospective employers/employees face to face. You should NOT have to provide your bank account details. Stay safe - read our safety tips.