No consulting firms.
No sponsorship available.
The Senior Programmer Analyst is responsible for the timely completion of programming tasks for complex, business-critical, or highly visible applications. You will be relied upon to design and develop exceptional experiences for our customers using your creativity and aesthetic eye. The Senior Programmer Analyst will design and develop next generation web and mobile solutions using HTML5, jQuery and other rapid development tools. The qualified candidate must be comfortable working with the customer to develop requirements for both the application and UI. The successful candidate should comfortable developing front-end components and with experience in Web 2.0 UI development and be comfortable integrating with and developing backend services and other data sources. Typically, the Senior Web Programmer Analysts is assigned to one or more projects.
- Demonstrated quick learner with experience designing complex software systems
- Demonstrate strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Must have a passion for creating elegant UI design
- 5+ years experience Java or equivalent
- 5+ years experience integrating front-end code with middle-tier systems
- Demonstrable experience of building and consuming web services either with JSON or XML
- Experience interfacing with project sponsor to gather requirements, assist in developing ROI and provide project organization and structure.
- Strong oral and written communication skills are essential
- Practical experience working with Agile methodologies preferred
- Experienced designing logical/physical data models, query analysis, performance tuning a plus.
- Prior large project background
- Experience with optimizing websites for mobile browsers a strong plus
- Bachelors degree Computer Science preferred
Knowledge of the following is desired:
- Eclipse or equivalent IDE
- Source Control and Defect tracking tools (JIRA, SVN)
- Knowledge scaffolding / RAD tools (ie. Ruby, Groovy etc.)
- Knowledge of one or more of the following Database (Oracle, MS SQL, MYSQL)
- Knowledge and experience developing HTML5, CSS 3.0 a plus
For immediate consideration, please submit your resume in Word format.
Important Safety Tips: You should find out as much as you can about the company. Meet your prospective employers/employees face to face. You should NOT have to provide your bank account details. Stay safe - read our safety tips.