Multiple Embedded Software Engineering positions available.
No third parties.
No sponsorship available.
Must live in commutable distance of Long Island, NY.
Specific Knowledge/Skills Bachelors or Masters degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Electrical Engineering
•Experience with one or more of the following:
• Embedded RTOS
• CE/Windows Mobile
• C/C++ programming
• Camera/Image Processing skills/experience
• Smartphone Development experience is a plus
• Good communications skills
• Organizational skills and attention to detail is important
• Advanced troubleshooting / problem solving skills.
• Proficiency in C/C++, C# and/or Java and Microsoft Visual Studio .NET application construction environment.
• Experience developing Windows CE/Mobile drivers, libraries and applications
• Experience developing Linux drivers, libraries and applications
• Experience developing Android drivers, libraries and applications
Important Safety Tips: You should find out as much as you can about the company. Meet your prospective employers/employees face to face. You should NOT have to provide your bank account details. Stay safe - read our safety tips.