No third parties.
No sponsorship available.
Must live within a commutable distance of Long Island, NY.
Read more: http://newyork.ebayclassifieds.com/it-software-development/garden-city/java-programmer-analyst/?ad=16722258#ixzz1lFrewCWb
SUMMARY: A Report Analyst: determines report requirements, identifies target data, builds/maintains appropriate data model, establishes/maintains data transformations, creates/modifies required queries, creates/modifies report presentation, verifies report accuracy, delivers the finished report, documents report process and maintains the reporting schedule.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Include the following. Other functions may be assigned as business conditions change.
• Utilizes the Ingenix tool suite to create: provider directories, Geo Access reports and disruption reports
• Designs, develops and supports ad hoc reports using reporting tools
• Analyzes and develops Oracle PL/SQL to retrieve the appropriate data when necessary
• Interfaces with customers through the life cycle of the report request
• Documents report fabrication procedures for quality assurance
• Revises report queries for optimal performance
• Implements safeguards to validate accuracy of report results
• Recommends establishment of new or modified reporting methods and procedures to improve report content and completeness of information.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
4-year degree in Computer Science from College or University or equivalent related experience.
Ingenix and GeoAccess/GeoNetwork, Oracle PL/SQL, ETL, Data Modeling, Data Warehouse/Data Mart, Microsoft Access, Excel
Important Safety Tips: You should find out as much as you can about the company. Meet your prospective employers/employees face to face. You should NOT have to provide your bank account details. Stay safe - read our safety tips.