No third parties.
No sponsorship available.
Must live within a commutable distance of Long Island, NY.
Primary responsibilities and duties include, however are not limited to, the following:
• Provide production support on Java software products
• Provide product installation support
• Work with Operations staff to identify and fix real time issues
• Provide source code control management using SVN and manage builds and releases
• Refactor existing Java/SQL/Perl/Shell Script code base
• Use best practices to Design and implement enhancements to our Java, SQL, Perl and Unix Shell script code base
• Three to Five years of hands-on experience in supporting and maintaining Java/J2EE software
• Three Plus years of SQL development - Mysql a plus
• Three Plus years of Unix Shell and Perl scripting
• Object-oriented design and implementation skills required
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
• Good written and oral communication skills
• Undergraduate or graduate degree in Computer Science (or related field) required
Important Safety Tips: You should find out as much as you can about the company. Meet your prospective employers/employees face to face. You should NOT have to provide your bank account details. Stay safe - read our safety tips.