No Consulting Firms. No sponsorship available.
You must reside within a commutable distance to Long Island, NY to be considered.
Skills: C, C++, Unix, Linux, or Windows, user-mode, kernel-mode, multi-threading, Win32, STL. C# or Java a plus
Multiple openings for C, C++ Software Engineer, C, C++ Programmer Analyst, and C, C++ Programmers.
- C or C++ development experience.
- Unix/Linux or Windows positions available.
- Multi-threading, Win32 and STL.
- C/C++ user mode and Windows kernel-mode development.
- C# or Java is a plus.
- Excellent communication skills needed for all positions.
- Brokerage or Financial oriented positions prefer C/C++ Unix/Linux experience.
- Non Brokerage or Financial oriented positions prefer C/C++ Windows experience.
All levels of Software Engineers needed immediately on Long Island, NY.
Junior positions require 1 to 3 years experience.
Mid level positions require 3 to 7 years experience.
Senior positions require 8 to 15+ years experience.
Important Safety Tips: You should find out as much as you can about the company. Meet your prospective employers/employees face to face. You should NOT have to provide your bank account details. Stay safe - read our safety tips.