He/she will be responsible for understanding and supporting existing technology while implementing new projects. Production support is an integral part of this position and the candidate must exhibit a strong service oriented attitude and diligence in supporting the mission critical trading environments including experience or willingness to be part of a 24x7 on-call rotation. Roles/Responsibilities
· Responsible for installation, management, configuration, and day-to-day administration of ...
Primary Responsibilities include:
The primary role will be responsible to:
• Install, maintain, and configure Hitachi USP/VSP SAN storage.
• Install, maintain, and configure EMC Unified (NS960) SAN storage.
• Install, maintain, and configure VTL and IBM Tape Library.
• Experience with in-system and remote replication for Hitachi storage.
• Monitor and report performance metrics of storage devices.
• Work with vendor support teams to resolve HW and OS problems and issues.
~ US Citizens, Green Card & EAD !!!
~ Candidates Must be willing to Relocate! "Full-Time Position"
As a Senior System Administrator. you should have the ability to work effectively and efficiently in a team environment and relate well to others. The ideal candidate will be able to work independently while remaining closely connected to a team structure. You should possess initiative and commitment to the company’s goals and a strong commitment to performing and producing at the highest level of ...
• Administer and maintain Windows Server 2008/2012-based Enterprise infrastructure
• VMware, Windows Server, SAN (NetApp/HP EVA) and (Brocade) switch Infrastructure experience
• Manage desktop computers Win xp/7/8, Mac and miscellaneous office equipment at all locations
• Install, maintain and configure network communication systems including routers, switches and firewall systems
• Manage group policy
• Perform data back-ups and maintain Windows Active Directory
• Monitor ...
Be Human. Be Accountable. Be Better.
The Fine Print
Department: Response Center
Reporting To: Response Center Team Lead
Direct Reports: None
Lloyd is a fast-growing, fun to work for, technology services firm founded to create opportunities to earn, learn and live better. Our commitment to our clients is to humanize their technology experience, freeing them to build their businesses by taking the headaches out of technology. If you love interacting with people, thrive on ...
Network Systems Administrator
Security Industry Specialists, Inc. (SIS) is a leading boutique security services company that provides security services to some of the most influential fortune 500 companies in the nation. We specialize in providing tailored security management solutions that are designed to meet each one of our client's individual needs.
General Statement of Job
The Network Systems Administrator installs, configures, and supports the local area networks (LAN), wide area networks ...
System Administrator to support the administration and maintenance of the enterprise applications. The application staff is servicing over 700 users as a result of the major City wide projects. The team provides 24x7 supports for such applications such as Remedy, Rational Suite, DCD infrastructure and other in house built applications. With these projects comes the responsibility of managing and monitoring the infrastructure that resides on them. This includes over 200 Windows 2008 servers running ...
· Must have 8 or more years administering heterogeneous production environments on Solaris, AIX, Linux running on various hardware
· Must have 5 years of VMware administration in the areas of design, implementation, capacity planning, maintenance
· Expert knowledge in Unix/Linux; experienced in architecting, designing and deploying virtualized infrastructure in VMware environment.
· Should be able to manage day to day activities, projects and ...
~~Synergos seeks an IT professional to support and maintain its global information and communications technology infrastructure.
The ideal candidate is experienced with managing and supporting PC and Mac based wide area networks in a moderately paced, small team environment. This individual will plan, coordinate and design IT-related activities, helping to guide key technical decisions. S/he will use independent judgment to rapidly isolate and resolve heuristically challenging issues, and skillfully ...
The IT Systems Administrator will be responsible for our network.
• Manage company data center: servers, databases and web servers;
• Define, deploy and enforce security policies and procedures and
• Monitor and ensure 24x7x365 service uptime and stable operation of all company servers and IT infrastructures.
Desired Skills, Abilities & Knowledge:
• BS in Computer Science or equivalent experience
• Extensive hands on experience (7+ years) in system administration;
Mar 17 -
eBay Classifieds offers numerous IT& software development related positions and helps make searching for IT jobs and software development jobs in New York City easy. The type of job listings on offer may include positions such as a computer operator, business analyst, web developer, senior java developer, oracle application developer, IDMS programmer, SharePoint developer and many others. Perhaps you are a college graduate looking for an entry-level position or an internship on the Internet. When you have found a suitable job ad you should consider sending your resume and a tailored cover letter, along with any additional documents. The advertiser may provide a phone number an alternative e-mail address as well.