No third parties.
No sponsorship available.
You must live on Long Island, NY to be considered.
ORACLE DBA, MS SQL SERVER DBA
• Perform all aspects of database administration management including backup and recovery, upgrade testing and implementation, and storage monitoring on Oracle 9i/10g/11i and Microsoft SQL Server 2000/2005/2008 database systems.
• Provide support to the application community with database design and performance tuning.
• 3-5 years Oracle ...
The SQL-Server Administrator will work in a production support role and will provide high-level knowledge, planning, and implementation assistance to the current leadership team and report to the Database Manager of the Systems Integration Support team. As a member of the Database Services Group (DSG) they will be supporting 100+ database servers and over 80 terabytes of mission critical data. They will be responsible for supporting enterprise class systems with a key focus on day to day operations ...
~~Job Description: Member of database team: develops and maintains user-interface, reporting modules and back-end database using MS Access (VBA) integrated with SQL-Server. Assists in planning, building and implementing software enhancements as project needs change.
• Developer will focus on maintaining and improving a custom SQL Server / MS Access project.
• Work will consist of supporting a multi-user interface, gathering requirements, implementing software updates, ...
https://www.SqlServerJobs.com provides and focused and targeted portal for SQL Professionals and Employers. With the release of SQL Server 2012 our researchers are seeing a ramping up of SQL Server Pros.
DBA, SSIS, SSRS, SSAS
SQL Server is one of the top 5 Technologies that are rare and in demand.
Check out https://www.SqlServerJobs.com TODAY!
Close date: February 23, 2014
Target Start date: March 31, 2014
Target End date: March 30, 2016
Duration: 24 months
Hours per week: 40
Task Order #HBITS-02-01294
This is a full time position.
Hours are 8:30AM-5:00 PM.
Job location is New York, NY.
Transportation modeling and planning projects to meet federal mandates for transportation funds in the Downstate region
Duties include but are not limited to:
Support for NYMTC BPM network, workstations, printers, data archiving ...
Leading internet-provider of financial information data is recruiting for a fulltime SQL Server Database Administrator. As a Database Administrator you will work as part as the development team to design new databases and maintain existing databases, among other responsibilities. You must be willing to be part of a small team environment and be able to work independently.
Required experience and skills:
5+ years' experience with SQL Server production databases working as a DBA
Work with ...
Premier internet company in Manhattan is seeking an experienced SQL Server DBA!
This role sits within flagship divison and will work on mission critical technology, so experience in an extremely high availability environment is greatly preferred!
This person should have:
Profound knowledge of relational database engine and thorough understanding of the internal architecture and its storage engines
Demonstrated success at hands on database management in a high availability environment
Work as part of the Corporate I.T. team supporting the DBA function in a Production Environment. Be the point person and knowledge base for all intended new development activities as it relates to the Database.
- Development and Implementation for builds and changes
- Create Table Design and write stored procedures
- Perform Maintenance and support of Mirroring and Disaster Recovery plan
- Support new software development initiatives representing DBA Function for the business
- Knowledge of ...
Excellent Opportunity for a Seasoned Database Systems Engineer with Multi WebServer Exposure.
Newly Created-Expansion Role Due with an Award Winning Independent Enterprise Software Firm (profitable and stable).
Extremely Stable/Unique Market Niche Company Poised for Significant Growth; Very Collaborative/Communicative R&D-Team Focused Culture.
Very Unique Techno-Functional Role requiring you to Advise/Recommend/Suggest and Create Solutions.
No Third Parties. Sponsorship is not available at this time.
You must reside within a commutable distance of Long Island, NY to be considered.
SQL Server DBA, MS SQL Server Database Administrator.
- 3+ years MS SQL Server Database Administration.
- MS SQL database maintenance, stored procedures, triggers,DTS and database backup and restore.
- Understanding of Windows 2003 active directory and permissions.
- Excellent understanding of MS SQL Reporting Services and Crystal Reports.
- Excellent oral ...
This great full-time opportunity is for a SQL Server developer. Salary is to 90k + bonus.
* Development of stored procedures, triggers, functions, etc.
* Installation, instance creation, schema management, backup/recovery procedures, system tuning/performance.
* Provide production support including research, debugging, troubleshooting and general processing of the SQL based application.
* Enable integration with other systems.
* Apply fixes, patches, bundles and Maintenance Packs.
Seeking a Senior SQL Server DBA for an employee position with great benefits.
-Expert knowledge of SQL Server 2005/2008.
-Strong SQL Server development including stored procedures, functions, triggers, clustering, data replication, performance tuning and optimization.
-Experience with SQL Server analysis and report server is a plus.
-Experience with Data Warehouse, Data Marts and OLAP technologies is a plus.
SQL Server DBA with Financial Industry experience.
Location: New York, NY
Install and maintain various SQL Server versions. - Create, maintain, support SQL Server databases. - Build high availability systems. - Research and resolve SQL Server software and database issues - Establish and maintain backup and recovery processes - Experience with monitoring and tuning of SQL Server databases.
- 6+ years' experience with Database Administration for MSSQL Server
Jan 14 -
eBay Classifieds offers numerous IT& software development related positions and helps make searching for IT jobs and software development jobs in New York City easy. The type of job listings on offer may include positions such as a computer operator, business analyst, web developer, senior java developer, oracle application developer, IDMS programmer, SharePoint developer and many others. Perhaps you are a college graduate looking for an entry-level position or an internship on the Internet. When you have found a suitable job ad you should consider sending your resume and a tailored cover letter, along with any additional documents. The advertiser may provide a phone number an alternative e-mail address as well.