Client: Aviation Industry
Position Id: 1559-1
Position Title: PCB-Designer
Location: Ronkonkoma NY - 11779
Duration: 3 – Months (Strong possibility to go for 6 months)
Work with electrical, mechanical, product support engineers and configuration management team at generating engineering changes, updating drawings and BOM, and manage documentation release
• Bachelor of Engineering or Diploma with Electrical & Electronics
• 3+ years experience designing PCB Layouts
• Unrestricted work authorization in the US is required
• Strong working knowledge of geometric dimensioning and tolerance
• as it relates to individual parts and overall assemblies (ANSI Y14.5).
• Understand technical concepts for design layout of SMT and
• thru-hole components on multilayer boards
• Demonstrated ability to apply documented standard procedures and
• Strong knowledge of PADS Logic and PADS PCB
• Proficiency in various PCB related IPC standard
• Working knowledge of Windchil is a plus
• Working knowledge of DxDesigner is helpful
Client is basically looking for a PCB Designer who has some knowledge of PCB layouts, experience with ECR/ECO process and familiarity with CAD tools like PADS and DxDesigner.
Important Safety Tips: You should find out as much as you can about the company. Meet your prospective employers/employees face to face. You should NOT have to provide your bank account details. Stay safe - read our safety tips.