No third parties.
No sponsorship available.
Must live within a commutable distance of Long Island, NY.
Candidates must have a strong background in object-oriented and multi-threaded programming and architecture.
Qualifications / Experience
• Strong coding and design/architecture skills in Object-Oriented Programming using C#, C++, and Java.
• Experience with .NET, SQL and SQL server, ActiveX, Win32 API, COM, HTTP, and XML are essential.
• Experience with Apache Lucene.net, Apache SOLR and Asp.Net is also desirable.
• A minimum of 3 years of development experience in multithreaded applications on the Windows Platform.
• Excellent communication and problem solving skills. Must be a self starter.
• Integration of legacy products/code with new features and capabilities based on current technologies.
• Collaborating with Product Management and SQA to preserve the integrity of the product.
• BS in Computer Science or related discipline.
Important Safety Tips: You should find out as much as you can about the company. Meet your prospective employers/employees face to face. You should NOT have to provide your bank account details. Stay safe - read our safety tips.