Important Safety Tips: You should find out as much as you can about the company. Meet your prospective employers/employees face to face. You should NOT have to provide your bank account details. Stay safe - read our safety tips.
Senior Web Producer
The candidate for this role will be responsible for the full spectrum of project planning and execution, from strategic analysis and creative thinking to quality assurance and launch as part of the larger ad products and solutions team. As Senior Web Producer, the individual must ensure the success of sales both to sell solutions that can be delivered and in turn delivering against those sales.
• Manage all activities related to bringing the most complex advertiser and partner features to market from concept through to release.
• Guide and influence tent pole programming initiatives in collaboration with various internal departments from concept through release.
• Create, develop and execute ad products and solutions through precise planning that includes setting goals and deliverables and keeping a tight schedule and reasonable budget.
• Resolve any and all issues and conflicts with resource allocation to ensure client satisfaction by interfacing with senior management.
• Act as subject matter expert to ensure that web page and ad campaigns are consistent with client branding.
• Ensure that updates of content and creation of all web material and functionality take place in an efficient and timely manner, consistent with client expectations.
• Identify, implement and champion best practices and improvements in work flow processes and systems within the company.
• Collaborate with the Product team lead to collect and author functional requirements for new ad products.
• Assist in testing of functionality and design consistency and resolve any errors or issues in a timely and efficient manner.
• Conduct daily and weekly status meetings and author summary reports for clients.
• Oversee and manage the other web producers to ensure campaign delivery and success.
Critical Competencies for Success:
• A firm understanding of the internet advertising and integrated sales marketing industries
• Experience working with big brands
• Excellent leadership, communication, presentation and negotiation skills
• Sound technical knowledge of the web and the quality assurance process
• Ability to execute projects accurately and quickly while maintaining an eye for detail
• Readiness to navigate the organization to identify cross-company integration opportunities and unlock previously unseen value.
• Strong ability to deliver consistently under pressure
• Ability to work with both technical and business minded individuals as part of a larger team
EDUCATION: Bachelor of Arts with concentration in Multimedia or related field
• Minimum 6 years experience managing creative teams and developing interactive projects
• Familiarity with adding and editing dynamic content using a CMS
• Proficient in hand-coding and troubleshooting HTML and CSS.
• Skilled in Photoshop with understanding of image optimization, cropping, scaling and batch processing.