Important Safety Tips: You should find out as much as you can about the company. Meet your prospective employers/employees face to face. You should NOT have to provide your bank account details. Stay safe - read our safety tips.
Our client, a digital agency that creates applications and digitally-centered marketing campaigns, is seeking candidates for an SEO Analyst position. The Senior SEO analyst will be responsible for driving strategy, planning and execution of SEO projects for various clients. Candidate needs to be a thought leader in developing innovative ways of improving client rankings and visibility in the search engines and be able to execute and enhance SEO/SEM marketing approach.
Candidates should demonstrate expertise in strategic and technical aspects of search engine marketing industry, ranging from day to day tasks (keyword research and analysis, site audits, content audits etc.), defining and implementing strategic components (SEO reviews, user analysis, keyword targeting models) to technical implementation of SEO best practices for the clients. Candidate will be responsible for conducting extensive audits and provide recommendations to enhance client websites’ standing in natural search listings.
Candidates must be detail oriented, team-oriented, possess effective written and exceptional verbal communication skills and be willing to travel from time to time to support client projects. Candidate will join a growing marketing strategy team and assist in expanding the search engine marketing and interactive marketing activities for clients.
• 4-5 years of work experience in technical development or interactive marketing with a minimum of 2-3 year of search engine optimization and marketing experience
• Advanced knowledge of organic/natural search algorithms and principles and latest market developments
• Experience with how mobile, social media and other marketing campaigns can impact natural search visibility
• Must demonstrate advanced knowledge of technical, usability and content related aspects of a website and their impact on natural search visibility
• Ability to work with major web analytics and SEO/SEM program management solutions and ability to leverage the data to drive goals and enhance ROI
• Knowledge of testing and conversion optimization solutions including landing page optimization and A/B and multivariate tests
Nice to have
• Technical implementation and tracking experience for major web analytics packages
• Intermediate level understanding of related search components including email marketing, display media, and social media marketing
• Paid Search management experience