Important Safety Tips: You should find out as much as you can about the company. Meet your prospective employers/employees face to face. You should NOT have to provide your bank account details. Stay safe - read our safety tips.
Our client is a team of about 10, many of whom have worked together for
years, and recently closed a Series A round from some great venture firms,
bringing total funding to more than $5.0M.
If you have been building iOS applications for at least 2 years, both as a lone wolf, and in
• Gotten immersed in the iOS ecosystem, you love it, you geek out about it.
• Proven a deep understanding of the Objective-C language, with XCode, and
with the tools of your trade
• Shown skill in leading and fully managing a large codebase, including testing
strategies, code refactoring, web service consumption, and appstore
• Experienced all the rich goodness of CoreData, CoreAnimation, and as many
iOS buzzwords as you can fit into your resume...that’s a plus
• Designed complex Object-Oriented architectures in mobile and/or server
• Earned a degree in computer science, software engineering, or equivalent.
We need to find folks who have
- experience with consumer-facing applications
- experience with non-trivial UI design elements. The easy stuff on iOS is *really* easy, and a lot of people never get past that, but we have extensive custom UI work and are looking for people who've gotten outside the box a bit and pushed the UI frameworks.
- a sense of architecture for large applications, how they are maintained, refactored, broken into iPhone/iPad versions, and that have experience with automated testing and test suites
Who are you going to be?
• A craftsman in your trade. You believe that if something is worth doing at all,
it’s worth doing fully, elegantly, creatively. And you know the difference
between problems “solved” and problems “solved right”
• Practiced, talented, and growing. You’re very good at what you do, and you
demand that you’re better at it today than you were yesterday, and not nearly
as good as you’ll be tomorrow.
• A fearless innovator. Driven by optimism, you don’t settle for compromises.
You fail gracefully and drive forward stronger, smarter, and more determined.
• A joy to work with. Through humility, service to your customers, respect for
your colleagues, a good sense of humor, and old-fashioned hard work, you
bring delight and excitement to bear every day on the challenges of a startup.
If you know you’d delivery crazy value to our world, and you just need more
information about why the heck you’d want to work for us, we’d relish the chance
to convince you.