Important Safety Tips: You should find out as much as you can about the company. Meet your prospective employers/employees face to face. You should NOT have to provide your bank account details. Stay safe - read our safety tips.
We’re an exciting startup hiring passionate people to build a rewarding
We’re looking for a stellar senior Android developer to own that
platform for us, and to make extraordinary things look easy.
Our client NY-Area venture-backed consumer mobile/web startup. We’ve
built an addicting mobile application that’s growing rapidly, providing millions of
rapid responses per day to users asking all manner of questions on the go.
• Been building Android applications for at least 2 years.
• Gotten immersed in the Android ecosystem, you love it, you geek out about it.
• Proven a deep understanding of the Java language, with experience prior to
• Shown skill in leading and fully managing a large codebase, including testing
strategies, code refactoring, web service consumption, and appstore
• Designed complex Object-Oriented architectures in mobile and/or server
• Earned a degree in computer science, software engineering, or equivalent.
Who are you going to be?
• A craftsman in your trade. You believe that if something is worth doing at all,
it’s worth doing fully, elegantly, creatively. And you know the difference
between problems “solved” and problems “solved right”
• Practiced, talented, and growing. You’re very good at what you do, and you
demand that you’re better at it today than you were yesterday, and not nearly
as good as you’ll be tomorrow.
• A fearless innovator. Driven by optimism, you don’t settle for compromises.
You fail gracefully and drive forward stronger, smarter, and more determined.
• A joy to work with. Through humility, service to your customers, respect for
your colleagues, a good sense of humor, and old-fashioned hard work, you
bring delight and excitement to bear every day on the challenges of a startup.
If you know you’d delivery crazy value to our world, and you just need more
information about why the heck you’d want to work for us, we’d relish the chance
to convince you.