Well known Financial Firm located in NYC has the following needs:
.NET / C# Developer
· Windows 2008
· SQL 2005/2008
· Microsoft .Net (1.1, 2.0, 3.5 and 4.0) frameworks
· Ektron CMS 400 v7.52 as the front-end Content Management System.
· Fulfillment system which interacts with front-end web
· Ongoing Service Oriented Architecture/?Enterprise Architecture project
* Consolidate multiple websites into one .NET framework.
* Ongoing maintenance and template creation within our CMS.
* Working with third party API’s such as Google and Advantage.
* Work with the web manager and Marketing to implement new campaigns and products.
* Design, develop, test, document and implement new applications using the industry’s best practice.
* Maintain, enhance and document the existing applications which were built using different .?Net frameworks.
* Research and evaluate new technologies, development tools, applications, and services to maintain current and progressive application architecture.
* Must be an avid user of the web
* Expertise in Design (using UML, etc), Developing High Performance, Scalable and secure ASP.Net web applications in .Net 3.5/4.0 using C#
* Expert level hands on experience for web services (ASMX and WCF) with SOAP/REST.
* Hands-on experience in developing custom controls/user controls using ASP.NET
* MVC 1.0/2.0, with LINQ TO SQL, .Net Entity Framework
* Experience with Service Based Single Sign On using combination of microsoft technologies, eg, WCF, WIF, STS, etc.
* Strong E-Commerce experience using Amazon API, Authorize.?Net, Payflow Pro, Paypal, etc.
* Strong skills for T-SQL, Stored Procedures, database design (3NF, de-normalization, ERDs).
* Proficient analytical, decision making, troubleshooting, and problem solving skills for debugging, performance tuning for DB/Web
* 2-3 years of experience for CMS/ECMS.
* Web related best practice: SEO, Security, Reliability, Reusability, etc.
* Minimum 2 years of Source Control experience, eg, SVN, CSV, TFS, etc.
* Software Development models: Waterfall, RAD, RUP, TDD, DDD
* Multitasking / good time management skills
* Willing to take the ownership of the project and exhibit the leadership
* Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
Preferred knowledge /experience
· Worked in SOA Environment
· Microsoft Azure
· Google App Engine
· Exposure to Video deployment and CDNs
· Exposure to cloud-hosting (RackSpace Cloudsites, Amazon EC2, Azure) a plus
· Project management experience
· Financial experience
· Scrum Software Development
· A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science is preferred;
· minimum five years of professional experience required
Base salary to 90K
Please email your resume in WORD format and current base salary requirements to : [email removed]
Important Safety Tips: You should find out as much as you can about the company. Meet your prospective employers/employees face to face. You should NOT have to provide your bank account details. Stay safe - read our safety tips.