· The Developer will work with the application development team on technical design, development, and maintenance of Internet applications for public facing web properties and a content management system.
· This position reports to the Director of Technology and works closely with other front and back end developers, as well as product managers, project managers, and designers. Day-to-day responsibilities include:
· Realization of written requirements into deliverable work
· Coding of complex and dynamic web interface components
· Some graphics production.
· This is a fast-paced environment that requires the candidate to be flexible, proactive, and relish responsibility and accountability. We are looking for dynamic and passionate developers who are results-driven.
· The Front End Web Developer candidate must have 3-5 years of experience with the full software development lifecycle in the Internet space.
· When sending a resume, please include a portfolio site or 3 URLs representative of recent work.
Candidate must have demonstrated experience with the following:
· XML, XSLT
· Content management systems
· SOA/RESTful architecture
· Client side web analytics and advertising solutions (Omniture/DART)
· Version control (SVN/CVS)
· Photoshop and image production/manipulation
The following skills or familiarity are a plus:
· Agile development and methodologies
· Twitter API
· Flash and AS 3.0
· Mobile interface development (iPhone/Android)
· Agency background/experience
· Able to work in a fast-paced team environment and be adaptable to the demands of all levels and types of production duties
· Commitment to getting results for time-sensitive launches, promotions, and events
· Able to contribute to and implement best practices, with an emphasis on code reuse and shared code libraries, but maintain a degree of flexibility for fast responses
· Must be a team-player, capable of juggling multiple projects, great communication, detailed oriented, web standards driven and a self starter
· Must be able to absorb a lot of information and produce quickly
· Willing to take technical risks and envision next generation models
· Strong design aesthetic
· Big picture and critical thinker
· Must have excellent English, oral, and written communication skills
· Must already be authorized to work in the US
· Maintain an atmosphere of professionalism
Bachelor's degree in computer science, business development, or software development preferred.
Important Safety Tips: You should find out as much as you can about the company. Meet your prospective employers/employees face to face. You should NOT have to provide your bank account details. Stay safe - read our safety tips.