No third parties.
No sponsorship available.
Must live within a commutable distance of Long Island, NY.
Business Systems Analyst – $70K to $100K
• Create process documents, requirements documents, flow diagrams, use cases and other user documents. Translate requirements into functional specifications for hand-over to internal technical teams and subject matter experts.
• Serve as liaison between Development and end users.
• Identify and verify that requirements are testable and help generate testing scenarios.
• Prepare system documentation, release notes, files for the help subsystem, etc.
• Work closely with QA, Training, Documentation and Implementation teams to deliver a quality product.
• May require periodic domestic and international travel.
• Demonstrated experience with ERP/CRM/MCR software.
• Degree in computer science, management information systems or equivalent work experience with a minimum of 3 years experience as a software business analyst.
• Experience defining and documenting software requirements.
• Experience working in a software system delivery methodology.
• Ability to document software designs.
• Strong customer and business focus.
• Capability to support multiple project milestones concurrently.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills in both written and verbal, including the ability to produce clear and well organized documents.
• Demonstrated ability to produce high quality work products with attention to detail.
• Experience working with customers and technical staffs to define, document and track software requirements and design.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe Captivate.
Important Safety Tips: You should find out as much as you can about the company. Meet your prospective employers/employees face to face. You should NOT have to provide your bank account details. Stay safe - read our safety tips.