No Consulting firms.
No sponsorship available.
Must live within a commutable distance of Long Island, NY to be considered.
Senior Technical Trainer, IT Software
• Plan, organize, implement and conduct statewide in classroom and webinar training programs for products and customized solutions.
• Provide encouragement to individual trainees during each class to ensure they stay motivated and inspired.
• Design assessment papers for every training session and tracking training progress, maintaining training records, conducting training survey, analyzing user feedback.
• Maintain and enhance existing training materials, manuals, and learning management system. Constantly striving to improve the effectiveness of training delivered.
• Develop training courses in a variety of in-person, synchronous online, and self-guided e-learning formats as well as supporting documentation and job aids for customized solutions and new products.
• Come up with new, interesting and innovative techniques of training.
• Support Product Marketing in launching new products and assist with technical and help-desk support to new users of the products.
• Assist with outreach and informational sessions for users and various professional organizations
• Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering, education, instructional design, information systems, technology, or certification as a technical trainer
• More than 5 years of experience in mix of technical and training roles and 2-3 years of experience in software development
• Knowledge and development of Java, C# programming languages, J2EE and .NET development platform, ERP, CRM, and ECM enterprise applications and web service
• Knowledge of Oracle Fusion Middleware Suite
• Excellent presentation and classroom management skills
• Exceptional interpersonal skills and excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Experience with software or technical instruction including hands-on computer training, synchronous online webinars, self-paced e-learning modules, and lectures and ability to utilize multiple training delivery methods such as remote training, and self-paced course development
• Professional proactive approach to problem solving, reliability, and the ability to rapidly learn new technologies and processes
• Experience working independently, pro-actively completing project activities, communicating with subject-matter experts, and making recommendations for improvements in training strategies
• CTT+, CDIA+, PTT
• Ability to write structured queries
• Experience with instructional design strategies for users with varying skill sets
• Experience with developing training modules and materials in a variety of formats, including e-learning
• Experience with writing and/or maintaining documentation such as user manuals, reference guides, and online help text
• Experience with webinar and e-learning applications
Important Safety Tips: You should find out as much as you can about the company. Meet your prospective employers/employees face to face. You should NOT have to provide your bank account details. Stay safe - read our safety tips.