No Consulting firms.
No sponsorship available.
Must live within a commutable distance of Long Island, NY to be considered.
Senior PeopleSoft HRIS Specialist
• Proficient in the use of the core PeopleSoft HCM module: navigation, methods to update and correct information, searching for help, setting up favorites etc…
• Serves as a liaison between Human Resources and IT/PeopleSoft staff to effect programming changes and implement users’ requests and system enhancements.
• Responsible for control table entry in PeopleSoft – and can supervise or coordinate such efforts being performed by another member of the HRIS team.
• Proficient using the Security Administration module. Capable of making changes to the department security tree and fluent with delivered security administration processes. Familiar with user profile creation, dynamic role assignment and the like. Where applicable, monitors data entry by employees and HR Staff.
• Uses advanced knowledge and analytical skills pertaining to HRIS in order to guide members of HR. Will provide statistical and analytical data to support the basis for informed decision making.
• Excellent written communication skills are required so that all aspects as related to functional requirements are appropriately conveyed to other HRIS personnel and IT colleagues.
• Proficient with PeopleSoft’s reporting tools, scheduler and can build, schedule and distribute reports that satisfy internal and external client requirements.
• Creates technical, interface-related test scripts and carries out the testing using the extraction and reporting tools available in order to carry out testing.
• Uses the appropriate tools in order to identify variances and researches discrepancies to ensure the soundness of the HRIS. This individual works alongside the HRIS Manager to ensure the accuracy, integrity, and confidentiality of the HRIS.
• Creates training materials and presentations that can be used by fellow members in Human Resources. Capable of performing training via phone, web or in person.
This position requires a BS in either Human Resources or an Information Systems discipline. A minimum of 5 years working in Human Resources and at least 3 years having worked with PeopleSoft HCM is required. The incumbent should have practical knowledge of HRIS, excellent analytical, organizational, and interpersonal skills, and the ability to deal with information in a confidential manner.
Subject matter expert of PeopleSoft’s core HCM:
Proficient using 3rd party reporting tools and PeopleSoft’s Query Manager
Knowledge of PeopleSoft Security Administration
Subject matter expert in any of the following modules: PeopleSoft’s Benefits Administration, North American Payroll or ePerformance
Proficient using many of the intermediate/advanced features found in Microsoft Office – tables, mail merges, styles, pivot tables, statistical and logical formulas
Important Safety Tips: You should find out as much as you can about the company. Meet your prospective employers/employees face to face. You should NOT have to provide your bank account details. Stay safe - read our safety tips.