Our client, a large Medical Facility, is currently looking for a Receptionist in their Human Resources Department. This is a great opportunity to work with a well-recognized organization.
Meet and greet all incoming visitors
Receive incoming phone calls
Provide general office support (data entry, filing, copying)
Light administrative duties
Bachelor's Degree a plus
A professional, outgoing attitude
Proficiency with MS Word and Excel
Excellent organizational skills
Ability to ...
JOB ID: NY6314
Job Title: Administrative Assistant/Recruiter
Company: Job Chit Chat
Industry/Environment: Business (Growing Company with room for advancement)
• Build relationships with clients, hiring managers and candidates
• Networking by sourcing, referrals and networking groups
• Assisting in recruitment for Accounting, Administrative, Office Managers, Customer Service, Call Center, Clerical, General Office, IT positions
• Excellent communication ...
Stable and secure organization that impacts the lives of millions of New Yorkers seek an Executive Recruiter to assist their Recruiting team with candidate sourcing and other recruiting functions.
Hours: 9:00am – 5:00pm
Length: 3-6 Month Contract Assignment
- Researching and evaluating approaches to external applicant sourcing and diversity recruitment
- Coordinating reference checking activities and the on-boarding process
- Screen applicant pools and ...
Apr 4 -
eBay Classifieds provides a large number of advertisements for jobs in human resources and makes searching for jobs in this sector in New York City easy and convenient. Positions on offer may include jobs for human resources directors, human resources assistants, HRIS analysts, talent consultants, compensation managers, IT recruiters, payroll tax specialists and benefits associates, among others. If you find a suitable job advertisement, send in any relevant documents as well as a resume and a tailored cover letter. You can do so by clicking on the ad's reply button, or your may prefer to phone up the advertiser if a number is specified.