Important Safety Tips: You should find out as much as you can about the company. Meet your prospective employers/employees face to face. You should NOT have to provide your bank account details. Stay safe - read our safety tips.
Looking for a place to unwind, have some fun, and enjoy some great food? Well, soon our name is going to be synonymous with all three! With a menu to satisfy cravings and activities that can burn the calories from them, it’s no wonder why we have become a favorite everywhere we’ve opened up. We also host many group outings, whether it is a Fundraiser for your favorite charity or a birthday party for the children.
We currently have an immediate need for a Restaurant Kitchen Manager at our Manhattan location! We're seeking someone with an upbeat and energetic personality who can handle anything thrown their way.
* 4+ years of current Full Service Restaurant Kitchen/BOH Management experience
* High volume background; must have KM experience in restaurants doing a minimum of $5 million in sales per year
* Strong leadership, communication, and organizational skills
* Hands-on with hiring, training, and developing BOH hourly employees
* Ability to maintain high levels of food quality, hygiene, and consistency
* Excellent work ethic and drive to succeed