Important Safety Tips: You should find out as much as you can about the company. Meet your prospective employers/employees face to face. You should NOT have to provide your bank account details. Stay safe - read our safety tips.
For the past 20 years we've been satisfying appetites and quenching thirsts along the East Coast. We've grown steadily for the past several years and have expanded into half a dozen states. Our diverse menu features everything from steaks, burgers, and fajitas to salads and seafood. We also feature a wide variety of drink selections. Whether you're catching up with old friends, or coming by to watch the big game, we have something for everyone.
We're currently looking for a Restaurant Manager in the Deer Park area! We are aggressively growing and offer oustanding upward mobility for our Managers. This person should have a strong work ethic and drive to succeed.
* 3+ years of current Full Service Restaurant Manager experience
* High volume background; must have experience managing restaurants doing over $3 million per year in sales
* Strong leadership, communication, and organizational skills
* Hands-on with hiring, training, and developing hourly employees
* Ability to increase sales and build rapport in the community
* Late night experience a huge plus