Important Safety Tips: You should find out as much as you can about the company. Meet your prospective employers/employees face to face. You should NOT have to provide your bank account details. Stay safe - read our safety tips.
The role of Interactive Designer is responsible for the development and implementation of design concepts, interactive online advertisements, creation of graphics, layout/design of ads, which adhere to the branding guidelines of advertiser products and properties for web-based communications and promotions.
* Possesses extensive knowledge of design fundamentals such as color theory, typography, composition, perspective, iconography, branding and imagery.
* Possesses understanding of information architecture, user interface essentials, interaction design, style guide creation and motion design.
* Expert level knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator and Dreamweaver) with knowledge of Adobe Flash. 95% of the work we do is with the Flash IDE.
* Good storyboarding skills to articulate multiple concepts and ideas quickly. Must work well in a collaborative environment and actively participate in group concepting meetings.
* Good communication skills, detail oriented, fast learner, comfortable in a face paced environment, team player, good sense of humor.
QUALIFICATIONS: KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE, SKILLS
* Education: Bachelor?s degree in related field or equivalent experience.
* Experience: 4-6 years directly related experience with an emphasis on interactive, web-based applications.