1. Job Title: Janitor/Custodian
2. Education and Experience Required: High school diploma or GED. Entry level experience in building maintenance, and capable of working in a building or similar setting. Basic knowledge of cleaning methods and products.
3. Work hours: 4:00 PM to 12:00 AM, OR 12:00 AM to 8:00 AM Monday-Friday.
4. General Description of Job:
• Cleans and maintains building facilities.
• Performs the necessary room set-ups for scheduled meetings.
• Sweeps, mops, scrubs, and vacuums floors using cleaning solutions, tools, and equipment.
• Cleans or polishes walls, ...
Job Description: The Machine Operator position ensures the production line is running to performance and quality standards, informs the heavy equipment operator to fill the shakers, performs housekeeping duties which include sweeping, and inventory management.Coordinates with the material handler and heavy equipment operator on which material to use for each machineEnsures the shakers are ...
Position Description: Ensures the organic materials flow through the shakers, informs the heavy equipment operator to fill the shakers, performs housekeeping duties which include scraping, sweeping and shoveling, stacking bags, and assists where necessary at the direction of the foreman.Maintains the flow of material through the shakers by poking the material to break it up to prevent ...
Responsible for performing the physical or combined administrative/physical tasks involved in the storing, counting and distributing of materials, parts, supplies and equipment. Compiles and maintains records of quantity, cost and type of material stocked and issued, and prepares material requisitions.Qualification:Prepares requests for procurement of material.Lifts heavy items and may ...
Dec 30 -
eBay Classifieds provides a large number of advertisements for general labor jobs in New York City, including ads for various positions such as machinists, senior tax analysts, maintenance technicians, apartment superintendents, maintenance supervisors, press operators and team leaders, among others. Once you find a suitable labor job, consider sending in any important documents as well as your resume and cover letter. You can do this by clicking on the reply button on the ad's page, or you may wish to phone the advertiser in person if a phone number has been provided. Perhaps you are looking for a labor job that provides full time work, or work on a part-time basis.