JOB ID: NY5208
Job Title: Warehouse Worker
Company: Job Chit Chat
Industry/Environment: Warehouse (Large Growing Fortune 500 Company)
• Unload incoming product from truck in a fast-paced environment.
• Sort product from conveyor belt, and put onto pallets according to product label.
• Remove full pallets and place product into proper location.
• Quickly unload freight
• Organize and neatly assemble a full pallet
• Use pallet jack
Location: Staten Island ...
We are hiring full time permanent employees. We will be holding walk in interviews all week. Please contact our HR directly below with your resume. This position pays 13.00 per hour 10 hours a week overtime offered.
Help receive and sort direct cartons when they arrive
Prepare and finish appropriate paperwork for Direct cartons
Open cartons, sort, hang, and tag productsPROCESSING ASSOCIATE
Take unprocessed ...
Posted: a day ago
Warehouse Workers Open House (Nassau/Suffolk)
WAREHOUSE OPEN HOUSE
We are eagerly looking for candidates to fill MANY temp and temp to hire warehouse positions in both Nassau (as far west as Queen) and Suffolk (as far east as Manorville) Counties.
SEEKING TO HIRE IMMEDIATELY!!
PLEASE COME IN BETWEEN 1/28/14-1/31/14
Monday through Friday
8:00am - 2:00pm
You MUST bring your RESUME and TWO ...
JOB ID: NY6131
Job Title: Service Technician
Company: Job Chit Chat
Industry/Environment: Furniture Company (thriving local company)
• Deliver merchandise to final destination, (customers home, and showroom floors) in an efficient, safe and courteous manner. General assembly and working with hand tools
• Verify piece count and quality with Warehouse Leader. Load/unloading of merchandise
• Process return merchandise and/or assist Warehouse Leader with labeling, pre-wrapping and ...
Jan 19 -
eBay Classifieds provides a large number of advertisements for general labor jobs in New York City, including ads for various positions such as machinists, senior tax analysts, maintenance technicians, apartment superintendents, maintenance supervisors, press operators and team leaders, among others. Once you find a suitable labor job, consider sending in any important documents as well as your resume and cover letter. You can do this by clicking on the reply button on the ad's page, or you may wish to phone the advertiser in person if a phone number has been provided. Perhaps you are looking for a labor job that provides full time work, or work on a part-time basis.