Important Safety Tips: You should find out as much as you can about the company. Meet your prospective employers/employees face to face. You should NOT have to provide your bank account details. Stay safe - read our safety tips.
Seeking a restaurant to enjoy exotic cocktails, spectacular food, and breathtaking views? Well, look no further! Our goal was to become one of the premier upscale restaurants in the area and have reached it quickly. We have something for everyone, from hosting a corporate event to a night on the town with your friends. When summertime hits, our outdoor patio becomes a popular spot to sip a cocktail and enjoy the summer breeze. Our success can be attributed to the commitment our staff has towards ensuring our guests are taken care of.
We currently have an immediate need for a Restaurant Manager in the Staten Island area!
* 3+ years of current Upscale Casual or Fine Dining Restaurant Management experience
* High Volume Background; must have Management experience at restaurants doing over $5 million in sales per year
* Strong communication and organizational skills
* Hands-on with hiring, training, and developing hourly employees
* Ability to increase sales and build rapport in the Staten Island area
* Must be able to commute to Staten Island